Wednesday 28 January 2009

Recession

It's frightful how bad the recession is becoming!
I cannot believe that so many people are losing jobs and so many large companies are closing down.
I was reading up on the recession, and so, it's official that the UK is in recession.
Apparently it's the first time since 1991. Just to think, I've been living seventeen years without the danger of decline in the markets etc. and all of a sudden the UK hits recession.. Scary.

PM, Gordon Brown said something along the lines that Britain will fight the recession with "every weapon", I'd like to see our Prime Minister get us out of this?

I do believe that last year people were expecting a recession, but surely not as difficult as it seems it will be?

My question is.. what do we do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment