Tuesday 27 January 2009

Obama.. True inspiration?

I just read Obama's inaugural address and I was so drawn to the words he used. "Humbled", "still waters of peace" etc. I really feel Barack Obama can make a change to the world he seems so inspirational!

I remember when I went to America, summer 2008, I watched the news and followed the speeches that were made by and for Obama. I particularly liked his wife's. She drew me to politics more than anything ever has. She explained how much of an amazing person Obama was, his childhood, his family life and Barack Obama personally.
He truly does come across as an inspirational figure.
His voice is so powerful! It reminds me of Nelson Mandela's. You could feel a hidden power within his voice...

I do believe it is time for a change in the world.. Obama seems to be the catalyst for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment