Wednesday 21 January 2009

Day One

Hello.
I guess I'll start with my name, Raj.
Basically, this is my first ever blog.
I thought I should start something like such, where I can voice my opinion..
Honestly, I really wanted to start yesterday, in celebration of Obama's inauguration.
I think much of my blog will be occupied with myself praising him, as I find him so inspirational!
Not only that, I intend to comment on the latest news and a bit of entertainment too!
I've began this blog today for a purpose.. My ambition is to become a Broadcast Journalist, writing a blog should possibly help me to get used to writing in some format by commenting on the news etc.

I'll leave today's blog short and sweet.
& I plan on watching Obama's inauguration in the next few days - yep, I will be commenting on it :)

xR